A worldwide network of young active people
JCI provides young people with the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and fellowship necessary to create positive change. Past members of JCI include Kofi Annan, Bill Clinton and Bill Gates.
JCI offers you the opportunity to do things that will make a difference for yourself & society...
• Increase your confidence in public speaking and debating (Training)
• Networking with other young professionals (Business)
• Make new friends and have fun (Social)
• Travel to events locally, nationally and internationally (International)
• Support your local community and charitable projects (Community)
JCI Barnsley doesn't just focus on one part of who you are.
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is a global network for young people in their 20s and 30s. We are present in more than 100 countries and have almost 250,000 members across the world. Meeting on a regular basis for fun and friendship, we run many inspiring events and projects with our members. JCI Barnsley was added to this network in 1952 and has had a strong base in the community since.