REACH Goal Setting – Training session

REACH Goal Setting – Training session

Book now
Map Unavailable

Date/Time
Date(s) - 16/01/2020
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Location
Holiday Inn, Barnsley

Categories


REACH – Goal Setting
 
Be it life, or work, goals, this session looks at the importance of stating one’s goals, capturing them in picture/model form and gives a process to work through to ensure that they are the right goals for that person.
 
Based on theories founded in NLP and NAC plus taking a page out of ‘Best Year Yet’ by Jenny Ditzler this interactive session will be thought provoking as well as stimulating.
 
Given that the 3% of one year’s Harvard Graduates who wrote down their goals became wealthier than the remaining 97% put together, there is a strong correlation between goal setting and success. Let’s leverage that correlation to set ourselves up for a fantastic 2020 and beyond.
 
ABOUT THE TRAINER – Elaine Senior
 
Through her professional career and experience in JCI, Elaine has developed a passion for training, and launched her own business, Effective Works Ltd, in 2011. This move was Elaine’s next logical step after a long career of developing and delivering training co-workers at various levels in the banking sector.
 
Elaine started working for NatWest in 1978, and in 2001 was invited to the role of Training Facilitator with 300 staff to train. After this secondment she returned to her frontline role, but soon rejoined the training team as Training and Development Consultant on secondment again, travelling the country to deliver and design workshops for employees across all levels of the company.
 
In the mid-1980s, Elaine joined JCI Rotherham, and during her membership was Local President, and the JCI Yorkshire Regional Chairman. Both roles showcased her talents for leadership, organisation and motivation, as well as her dedication and enthusiasm.
 
We are grateful to have Elaine’s experience and training at this evening’s event.
 
DISCLAIMER – photography
 
Please note that we sometimes take photos and video at our events. These may be used to promote JCI Barnsley and future events JCI Barnsley run. There is a consent/non-consent option on the registration form, but if you do not consent to photography, please make yourself known to the event organiser on the night, so we can endeavour to make any edits should you get caught on film.
 
If you have any enquiries, please get in touch.  Please book your attendance on the Eventbrite page.

Where